Saturday, December 4, 2010

You May Say That I'm Dreamer, But I'm Not the Only One

“Everett was strange,” Sleight concedes. “Kind of different. But him and McCandless, at least they tried to follow their dream. That’s what was great about them. They tried. Not many do.”

I think the main reason why I admire and am so drawn to this story is because McCandless followed his dream. I believe that the majority of society procrastinates their dreams, thinking that they will fulfill their desires later on. What we don’t realize is that life is so delicate and can come to an end at any moment; so why risk postponing it for another day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion."
G. K. Chesterton

Discuss, debate, post a comment...