Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Car seat

"Motor-vehicle accidents were the leading cause of death for U.S. children back then, and they still are today, but the rate of daeth has been falling dramatically. Most of the credit has gone to the car seat".

I picked this quote because it stuck out to me and set some memories off, from when I was younger. When I was 8 years old my next door neighbor who was the same age, got into a car accident and died because of the seat he was in. thinking on it now, if it happened he might of lived. This quote shows our technogolical develpoment in the last 50 years, that now our car seats are saving us in accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion."
G. K. Chesterton

Discuss, debate, post a comment...